- Passes grant you access to the event, all activities and speakers for each attendee from Thursday through Sunday. Pass upgrades are available for attendees wishing to come early to explore the event site.
- Please review our Refund Policy for information on refunds and cancellations.
- To check in at the event, attendees must present a government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the event registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Pay-Over-Time/Payment Plans for the 2023 event will function differently than prior years. Please review all information before purchasing your summit pass.
- Payment plans are available for all summits and passes during checkout.
- A minimum deposit of 25% is due up-front at checkout.
- Your Pay Over Time information can be accessed by logging into your account.
- Subsequent payments WILL NOT be automatically withdrawn. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to log in to your account and make all remaining payments by the final due date when the remaining amount will be withdrawn.
- All payments for pay-over-time purchases made prior to November 31, 2022, will be due/remainder withdrawn four months after the date of purchase. Pay-over-time purchases made from December 1, 2022, to January 31, 2023, will be due three months after the date of purchase. Purchases made from February 1, 2023, to March 31, 2023, will be due two months after the date of purchase. Pay-over-time will NOT be available starting April 1, 2023.
- Please log into your account and check your pending orders to make your payments or double-check the date of your final withdrawal.
- Please review our Refund Policy for information regarding defaults on Pay Over Time.