2023 Event Info
Invest a weekend of your time to avoid years of frustration and unfilled tags. The goal of Western Hunting Summit is to instill the confidence you need, not just to fill a single tag, but to find consistent success year after year. Learn from some of the most seasoned and successful authorities in Western Hunting to develop the skills you’ll need to face any hunt. Four-day summits focusing on Archery Elk and Backcountry Elk & Mule Deer Combo will be available.
We’ve listened to your feedback and are focusing on two summits for 2023. We’re bringing back the ever-popular Archery Elk summit from June 15-18, 2023 and, for attendees looking for a more broad hunting experience, a Backcountry Elk & Mule Deer Combo summit from June 22-25, 2023.
For 2023, we will be offering attendees the option to upgrade their pass to include an extra day and night exploring the event site with Ryan Lampers and Mark Livesay, Tuesday and Wednesday night before each summit. Additionally, discounted youth passes are available for attendees wishing to bring children between the ages of 9-16. Discounts are also offered for attendees buying two or more passes.
June 15-18, 2023
Backcountry Elk & Mule Deer Combo
June 22-25, 2023
- Summits will be held in Montana. Location to be determined.
- All attendees will be required to camp on-site at the event and must be prepared with accommodations (tents, tipis, car and truck camping, small trailers and campers, etc.). Please note that there is no waste disposal available on site and, due to access limitations, large RVs will not be allowed.
- Porta-potty restrooms will be provided.
- Healthy food will be provided for the entire weekend.
- All presentations, workouts, interactive activities, and entertainment will take place at the event site. You’ll have plenty of time to socialize with other attendees and pick the brains of our presenters.
- All summits will take place rain or shine. The Montana weather may provide additional mental toughness training.
- Due to insurance requirements, only paid attendees will be allowed on-site at the event. All spouses, partners and children (of an appropriate age) wishing to attend must have a valid pass. We are offering a discounted multi-pass deal for attendees wishing to bring a spouse, older child or friend. If bringing unpaid family members, please make accommodations for them off-site and keep an eye out for our list of local attractions.
- You will be required to provide your own transportation to and from the event. Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) is approximately an hour away and offers rental cars. If flying in, we can assist in connecting you with other attendees to carpool with or possibly setting up a vanpool service. Due to insurance requirements, we WILL NOT be shuttling attendees to or from the event.
- At check-in, all attendees will be required to sign a safety waiver.
- Due to insurance requirements, only paid attendees will be allowed on-site. All spouses, partners and children (of an appropriate age) wishing to attend must have a pass.
- At check-in, all attendees will be required to sign a safety waiver and be given further rules and regulations info.
- We cannot provide any firearms, so please bring your own equipment if you would like to participate in rifle instruction.
- Please leave your pets at home. No animals will be allowed on-site.
- We cannot allow alcohol on the premises. Intoxication can result in removal from the event without a refund.
- If you have any physical limitations, please contact us prior to the event to discuss needed accommodations.
- This event will take place exclusively on private land.
- No unauthorized vending/selling of items or products at the event.
- Please maintain proper hygiene during classroom and meal times. Wash your hands. Read our COVID policies.
NOTE: We reserve the right to remove any individual and revoke their pass without refund if they do not comply with event rules.
Pass & Order Info
- Passes grant you access to the event, all activities and speakers for each attendee from Thursday through Sunday. Pass upgrades are available for attendees wishing to come early to explore the event site.
- Please review our Refund Policy for information on refunds and cancellations.
- To check in at the event, attendees must present a government-issued photo ID that matches the name on the event registration.
Pay Over Time/Payment Plans
PLEASE NOTE: Pay Over Time/Payment Plans for the 2023 event will function differently than prior years. Please review all information before purchasing your summit pass.
- Payment plans are available for all summits and passes during checkout.
- A minimum deposit of 25% is due up-front at checkout.
- Subsequent payments WILL NOT be automatically withdrawn. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to log in to your account and make all remaining payments by the final due date.
- Please review our Refund Policy for information regarding defaults on Pay Over TIme.
- Your Pay Over Time information can be accessed by logging into your account.